The PCR tank milk test tests your tank milk for the presence of DNA of all 15 common mastitis pathogens.
How does it work?
1. You request a once-only, quarterly or yearly tank milk test and receive the necessary materials from MoreMilk2Day.
2. In the package you will receive a clear instruction, multiple sample tubes and pipettes (depending on the chosen product).
3. On the basis of the instruction, take a sample and send it by mail to the laboratory of More Milk 2 Day.
You can take the tank milk test in the following ways:
One-time tank milk survey (including dashboard)
Quarterly (3x tank milk sample, including dashboard & telephone company consultation)
Annual subscription per quarter(4x tank milk survey, including dashboard and 2 free company consultations by telephone)
Annual subscription per month(12x tank milk survey, including dashboard and 2 free company consultations by telephone)
The PCR litter test tests your litter for the presence of DNA from all 15 common mastitis pathogens.
How does it work?
- You request a once-only, quarterly or annual litter test and receive the necessary materials from MoreMilk2Day.
- In the package you will receive a clear instruction, several litter bags (depending on the chosen product).
- On the basis of the instruction, take a sample and send it by post to the MoreMilk2Day laboratory.
In an individual mastitis examination, milk from 1 individual quarter (or all 4 mixed) is bacteriologically tested for the 9 most common mastitis pathogens.
This gives you insight into which pathogen is the cause of a mastitis (suspicion) so that you can receive targeted treatment. The individual mastitis examination includes an antibiogram, so that you can rule out antibiotic resistance.
You can order the individual mastitis examination in the following ways:
One individual mastitis examination
5 Individual mastitis examinations
10 individual mastitis examinations
Starter package with 10 individual mastitis examinations and tools (foam cup, cleaning foam and 10 alcohol wipes)
A PCR purchase screening is an ideal measure by which the cows you want to buy are tested on:
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Streptococcus Agalactia
- Mycoplasma spp
- Mycoplasma Bovis
A purchase screening prevents you from buying animals that carry diseases on your farm. A small investment that doesn’t outweigh the costs of introducing a disease! Before purchase screening, the milk of each cow to be purchased must be sampled individually. MoreMilk2Day has a wide network of partners who can help you by sampling the cows on the spot.
1-10 purchase screenings:
€ 49,95 p.s
11-50 purchase screenings:
€ 44.95 p.s
50 or more purchase screenings:
€ 42.50 p.s
In a dry set sample, the milk of 1 cow (4 separate quarters) is bacteriologically tested for the 9 most common mastitis pathogens. In this way you get a complete picture of the possible pathogens present per separate quarter. If an increased value of a pathogen is found, the MM2D laboratory also always makes an antibiogram so that you know which treatment to choose (included in the price).